Streamlight TLR-6 for Sig Sauer P365
Availability: Out of stock
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction. Glass lens with shock resistant gasket seal.
- White LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 89m beam distance; 2,000 candela
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 11 hours, Non-laser model runs 1 hour
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off push-button switch. Features a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries.
- Three modes: Laser only; both Laser/LED; LED only
- Powered by two CR-1/3N lithium batteries (included)
– Ultra lightweight and compact
– Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
– No need to resight laser after battery change
– Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
– Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
– IPX4; water resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
– Serialized for positive identification
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|
- GREAT LASER/LIGHT COMBO !!! VERY WELL MADE !!!
Quality Price Value
The TLR-6 is Just GREAT. It's Very well made, fits like a Glove and was so very EASY to install. The 100 Lumens Light is so good, OK. it's not like the the Bigger Streamlight Combo I put on My BERETTA M9A3 COMBAT HANDGUN. But it doesn't need a Very Powerful Light, the 100 Lumens Light is just Great or Carry use. It lights up My House inside and out. And in Concealed Carry it doesn't hamper Me at all getting it out of My Tulster holster. and it will light up the street if You need to get to work !!! It's a GREAT Little Laser/Light Combo, If You have a SIG Sauer P365 GET ONE - YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO. (Posted on 5/31/2020)
- GREAT Addition to my P365XL & my wife’s P365!
Price Value Quality
TLR-6 for every day carry. It also fits my wife’s P365 as well. (Posted on 1/20/2020)