Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
The Standard Issue Prizm™ Maritime Collection was developed to specifically adress the challenges of water environments. Utilizing formulated dye compounding technologies, the lens technology emphasizes colors most sensitive to the eyes across varying light conditions. Engineered to reduce glare and separate colors to give you better visibility on the ocean horizon. Enhances greens and reds and filters out the shades of blue that overwhelm your vision on open water, and increases contrast to help you identify targets out on the water.
A sculpture inspired by sharp angles, this double-edged approach to eyewear matches style with performance, and its self-assured look revels in originality while giving you an expanded field of view.
High wrap rectangular lens shape with optimized peripheral vision and side protection suitable for medium to large faces
• Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
• Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
• Available with Oakley Prizm™ Sport & Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
• O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|