Armory Craft SLIGHTLY CURVED' SIG Sauer P365 / P365 XL / SAS Trigger - Black Nitride
Availability: In stock
A direct replacement for your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
- One-piece design
- CNC milled from solid bar-stock 4140 pre-hardened steel
- Nitride finish (optional red, blue & FDE cerakote)
- Made in the USA
Factory P365 curved and flat triggers are MIM parts. Our design follows the attractive skeletonized look of our P-series triggers, which were the first dual adjustable flat P-series SIG triggers on the market.
- Armory Craft Flat trigger reduces the perceived trigger pull weight by approximately 0.75 lbs. With the stock curved trigger, the pulling force is transferred through the middle of the trigger (apex of the curve). Our flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage, as with our SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger.
- Their design promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy, especially during rapid fire.
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- MADE IN USA
- CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
- Actual trigger pull and reset remain the same while the perceived trigger pull weight is reduced by approximately 0.75 lbs.
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100, and in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
- Their manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|