CZ 75 B - 4.6" 9mm
Availability: Out of stock
Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 is the flagship model of the CZ handgun line with over one million produced. An entire family of pistols is available based on the basic CZ 75 design: compacts, decockers, single action only, ambidextrous, alloy frames as well as competition pistols.
The 75 B features a steel frame, a black polycoat finish, 3 dot sights, 16+1 9mm capacity and, of course, the ergonomics and DA/SA action that have made it the most copied handgun design second only to the 1911. The ‘B’ designation is an indicator that the model is equipped with a firing pin block safety.
CZ 75 B is used by more governments, militaries, police and security agencies than any other pistol in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol.
- All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
- High capacity double column magazines
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic grip and controls
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
- 3 dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
- Smooth double action and crisp single action
- Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
- Firing pin block safety
Images are stock factory photos.
|Sights (detailed)||Fixed 3-Dot|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.6 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||16rd|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|