Employment Opportunities at Osage County Guns
To apply for any open position, please download and complete an employee application. Applications (and resumes if available) may be emailed to [email protected] or call 636-791-1655 x203 and schedule a time to drop the application in person.
Multiple Part Time and Full Time Sales Positions
Osage County Guns is opening a new retail store in Wright City, MO. Sales staff will work with retail customers and should have experience with varying types of firearms and have a solid understanding of all aspects of firearm safety and handling firearms. Multiple shifts with weekend hours are available. Candidates must pass a background check and drug test. Sales positions will have a base hourly pay with commission.
Sales Employee Responsibilities:
- Assist customers in making their purchase decisions with a product selection including: firearms, class III firearms, ammunition, optics, tactical gear, and apparel
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Resolve customer issues to the best of your ability
- Answer sales and product related phone calls and inquiries
- Maintain the retail store which includes cleaning, restocking, and taking inventory
- Must be able to complete Federal Firearms Transfer Records (4473) and other related documents with 100% accuracy
- Maintain a high working knowledge of product offerings to best advise customers in their purchasing decision.
- Remain impartial when making a sale, do not let personal bias negatively influence the outcome of the transaction.
- Efficiently close sales to meet overall store sales goals.
Sales Employee Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- 0-3 years’ experience, but previous experience in order processing preferred
- Dependability and reliability, great attendance and punctuality are a must
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds, occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching
Sales Employee Benefits:
- Periodic pay raises and bonuses based on performance
- Paid Holidays, and Jury Duty
- Manufacturer rewards programs