Faxon Barrel - 7.5" Gov't/Socom, 5.56 NATO, Pistol-Length, 4150 Steel
Availability: Out of stock
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 7.5"
- Barrel Profile: Gov't/Socom
- Barrel Gas System: Pistol
- Inside Finish: Black Nitride
- Outside Finish: Black Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: .89 Lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|
|Barrel Length (in)||7.5 in.|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|