With the Patrol 6HD, you can hit the field without worry. Its ultra-lightweight, low-profile design and 1-6 magnification range let you engage threats anywhere from tight corners to open fields. Whether your mission is to protect and serve or you're looking for an edge in competition, this battle-ready riflescope will help you put more rounds on target.
Built on Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission, industry-leading glare reduction, and the clarity and resolution law enforcement officers trust in the most challenging lighting conditions. The Patrol 6HD will take your low-light capabilities to the max with an illuminated reticle that draws your eye to the center of the glass for fast, accurate shot placements. And a push-button illumination control guarantees smooth operation under stress.
This low-power variable optic is lightweight, rugged, and packed with features meant for high-speed action in the field or at your local range. It’s waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life so you can focus on the job instead of worrying about your optic.
6:1 ZOOM RATIO
- A versatile 6:1 zoom ratio gives you 6 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 6x: 1-6, 2-12, 3-18, 4-24, etc.), so you can dial your power way down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
- High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
CDS-ZL2 ELEVATION DIAL
- The CDS-ZL2 (ZeroLock 2) provides two revolutions of elevation adjustment while eliminating accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system. It also features Leupold's award-winning Custom Dial System (CDS), which allows shooters to order a laser-marked bullet-drop dial to match their exact ballistics and conditions.
MOTION SENSOR TECHNOLOGY (MST)
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
ELECTRONIC RETICLE LEVEL
- The Electronic Reticle will flash when the scope isn't level, promoting more accurate long-range shots. It can also simplify the mounting process.
REMOVEABLE THROW LEVER
- The removable, low-profile throw lever makes changing magnifications quick and easy. It includes a thread protector plug to use when the lever is removed.
WATERPROOF, FOGPROOF, & SHOCKPROOF
- Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- Adjustable Objective: No
- Side Focus: No
- Reticle Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
- Elevation Adjustment Type: CDS-ZL2
- Locking Dial: Yes
- Revolution Indicator: No
- Rezero Type: Set Screw
- Windage Adjustment Type: Pop-Up Rezero
- Custom Dial System (CDS): Yes
- Custom Dial Compatible: No
- BDC Dial Included: No
- Reticle Type: Illuminated
- Light Management System: Professional-Grade Optical System
- Magnification Type: Variable
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Switch Type: Push Button
- Illuminated: Yes
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination: No
- Daylight Bright Illumination: No
- Weight (oz): 16.2
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click: 1/4MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 170
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 49
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m): 495
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution: 20 MOA
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit: 38MOA
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click: 1/4MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 170
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 49
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m): 495
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution: 20 MOA
- Magnification Max: 6
- Magnification Min: 1
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 24
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds): 120.9
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds): 19.2
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees): 22.8
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees): 3.7
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in): 3.7
- Eye Relief High Mag (in): 3.8
- Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd): 150
- Battery Life (hr), Low Intensity: 1600
- Battery Life (hr), Medium Intensity: 1000
- Battery Life (hr), High Intensity: 300
- Number of Illum Settings: 8
- Objective Length (in): 0