Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield Plus No Thumb Safety BLK, 9mm, 3.1" BBL, 10/13rd
Ruger Max-9 10rd w/ Manual Safety, 9mm, 3.2" BBL, 10rd
Ruger Max-9 9m, 12+1, Thumb Safety
Ruger Max-9 w/ Manual Safety, 9mm, 3.2" BBL, 1:10" Twist, 10/12rd
Availability: Out of stock
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
Twist: 1:10" RH
Front Sight: Tritium Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Drift Adjustable
|Barrel Length (in)||3.2"|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||12rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|