The all-new 870 Fieldmaster, an All-American pump gun, brings hunters the best of all worlds. The ready-for-work exterior of the Model 870 Fieldmaster lies the same quality, precision, and dependability that you'll find in our legendary Model 870 Wingmaster, but at a much more affordable price.
Like all Model 870 shotguns, it features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. Improved twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Appropriately dressed for the hunt and not for the wall, each shotgun sports non-reflective matte black metalwork and an open grain, grade A walnut stock set. The receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mount. From an open too tight shot patterns, the 870 Fieldmasters will come with three Remington Chokes that can adapt to any hunting, self-defense, or clay target event that may come your way.
- Shoots both 2 3/4" and 3" shells
- Sling stud on magazine cap and stock
- Drilled and tapped receiver for scope mount
- Receiver milled from a solid billed of steel for maximum strength and reliability
- Improved twin action bars prevent binding and twisting for maximum strength, reliability, and a silky-smooth cycle of operation.
- New Fieldmaster finish on barrel and receiver provides better durability and protection against rust.
- Comes with cable lock, magazine plug, choke tube wrench and three flush Rem Chokes: Improved Cylinder, Modified and Full.
Gauge: 20 Guage
Barrel: 21 Inches
Chamber: 3 Inches
Chokes: IC, M, F
Front Sight: Single Bead
Weight: 6 lbs
|Barrel Length (in)||21 in.|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||4rd|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|