This product from Grayguns replicates the short reset conversion for HK pistols found in our custom action work for many years in a convenient, easy to install kit. These parts are precisely wire cut EDM from ground bar stock to exacting tolerances for easy install and a precise fit. They are properly heat treated and coated in a durable nickel PTFE finish for a lifetime of durability and smooth function.
The kit is engineered to provide several benefits:
- Shortens trigger reset travel distance by approximately 33 percent
- Converts the action to drive the sear directly off the control latch – instead of transferring energy through the catch – for a direct drive connection between the control latch and sear
- Reduced trigger over travel values
- Maintains all factory safety functions
- Works with both DA/SA and LEM variants
- Included Grayguns Firing Pin Block Spring reduces stacking in DA pull and lightens trigger pull
The parts provided – control latch, extended sear roll pin and firing pin block spring – are designed to be installed together as a complete system.
- Custom-designed Grayguns Control Latch
- Custom replacement Firing Pin Block Spring
- Custom replacement Extended Sear Roll Pin
The kit works with all variants of the HK P30 with a thumb safety including:
Will not work with CDA LEM 4.1 trigger.
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.