Springfield Armory Firstline Program Qualifications
Springfield Armory sets the qualifications for the Firstline Program. The following are currently included and qualified to purchaes Firstline firearms:
- SWORN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS – including Federal, State, County & City. also includes retired LE officers with “retired” credentials (LE department picture ID front & back)
- CORRECTIONS OFFICERS, INCLUDING PAROLE AND PROBATION OFFICERS – (agency picture ID front and back)
- LE ACADEMY CADETS – (Enrollment documentation from the academy)
- STATE LICENSED ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS – Must be employed by a state-licensed company (company picture ID – front and back)
- FIREFIGHTERS & VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS – (Agency picture ID – front and back) Certifications alone do not qualify.
- EMT’S AND PARAMEDICS – (Agency picture ID – front and back) Certifications alone do not qualify.
- MILITARY PERSONNEL – Including Reservists and National Guard (w/ ID.) Also includes retired military with “retired” credentials. (Military picture ID – front and back)
- HONORABLY DISCHARGED VETERANS – (DD214 and driver’s license) Excluded contractors and civilian employees.
- COURT JUDGES – (employment ID – front and back)
- PROSECUTORS – (employment ID – front and back)
- COMMERCIAL PILOTS – (commercial airline ID required)
- FEDERAL FLIGHT DECK OFFICERS – (commercial airline ID required)
You will need to complete the Firstline Qualification Form for each Firstline purchase. Download the form here.
Participants are limited to one purchase of each type of firearm (Hellcat®, Hellion, XD®, 1911, Saint® or M1A) per calendar year.