LMT CQB16 16" 5.56mm NATO - FDE
LMT CQB16, 5.56mm NATO, 16" BBL, 30rd - FDE
Availability: Out of stock
The CQB MRP™ Defender Model 16 features:
- CQB MRP® Upper Receiver.
- 16" Chrome Lined 1:7" Twist H-Bar Contour 5.56 Barrel.
- Standard Semi Auto Bolt Carrier Group.
- Tactical Charging Handle Assembly.
- Defender Lower with SOPMOD Buttstock and Standard Trigger Group.
- Ships with a Sling, and Operators Manual.
- Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight.
- Tactical Front Sight.
- (1) Thirty Round Magazine.
- (2) Heavy Duty Push Button Swivels (Included as of 2011 orders).
- LMT Manufactured Torque Wrench / Driver.
- (3) rail panels.
Specs - More Info
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|
|Overall Length||33" (collapsed), 36" (extended)|
|Sights (detailed)||Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight, Tactical Front Sight|
|Grips||FDE Ergo Grip|
|Stock Material||FDE SOPMOD|
|Barrel Length (in)||16.0 in|
|Rifling||1:7" Chrome Lined|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||30rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).|
Write Your Own Review