Nighthawk Custom Night Owl Recon 5" 9mm
Availability: In stock
Dig through the old junk good stuff in your basement and find $100! Be creative - we are excited to see what useless crap treasures you will send us.
We are in no rush so send it at your convenience.
Here's some things we would happily take in on trade:
- Your broken Taurus favorite gun
- Gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, watches, nice jewelry
- Magazines (9mm, .45 ACP, Popular Mechanics, etc)
- Old Scopes and optics
- Letter confessing your undying love to Osage County Guns
- Grips (don't be cheap, send us the pair)
Here's some things we would unhappily take in on trade:
- Your old brass that can't be reloaded
- Gun socks that smell like gym socks
- Expired beef jerky (we like it fresh)
Here's some things we would NOT take in on trade:
- Stolen Property
- Explosives or other illegal items (in Missouri, not California)
- Items that we will have to pay to dispose of if we don't want it
- Your cat, we already have one
This is a new Nighthawk Custom Night Owl. Full specifications are not yet released from the manufacturer, but it is a 5" Barrel 9mm 1911 with a full width grip. The slide has large front and rear cocking serrations as well as serrations on the rear of the slide. The slide is topped off with night sights, the rear by Heinie. Something we haven't seen before from Nighthawk Custom is a flat trigger which gives the pistol a very sleek look. Two magazines are included.
Includes a Recon Frame upgrade and 9mm upgrade.
You will receive the exact gun and serial number pictured!
|Sights (detailed)||Night Sights, Heinie Rear|
|Grips||Nighthawk Logo Grips|
|Barrel Length (in)||5.0 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||9rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).|