Dig through the old junk good stuff in your basement and find $175! Be creative - we are excited to see what useless crap treasures you will send us.
We are in no rush so send it at your convenience.
Here's some things we would happily take in on trade:
- Your broken Taurus favorite gun
- Gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, watches, nice jewelry
- Magazines (9mm, .45 ACP, Popular Mechanics, etc)
- Old Scopes and optics
- Letter confessing your undying love to Osage County Guns
- Grips (don't be cheap, send us the pair)
Here's some things we would unhappily take in on trade:
- Your old brass that can't be reloaded
- Gun socks that smell like gym socks
- Expired beef jerky (we like it fresh)
Here's some things we would NOT take in on trade:
- Stolen Property
- Explosives or other illegal items (in Missouri, not California)
- Items that we will have to pay to dispose of if we don't want it
- Your cat, we already have one
If you are looking for a fairly small concealed carry gun, but you want one that you can take to the range and hold its own against a five-inch 1911, then take a close look at the Predator II. The Predator II incorporates all of the features of the full size Predator, but in a smaller package that makes an ideal carry gun. It comes standard with a checkered rear-of-slide, as well as slide top serrations that give it a classy look, but don't be fooled by size, this little gun is a top performer.
Height: 5 9/16"
4.25" Barrel Length
2 lb. 4.9 oz.
Trijicon Night Sights
Perma Kote™ finish in Black.
Single action only
This pistol has been customized by Nighthawk and includes a Recon frame (with an accessory rail) and Crimson Trace Master Series Laser Grips!
You will receive the exact gun and serial number pictured, S/N: NCP17633
|Sights (detailed)||Night Sights|
|Grips||Crimson Trace® Laser Grips - Master Series|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.25"|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||7rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|