Polycase ARX Preferred Hunter 158gr .45 Colt - 200 Rounds
Availability: Out of stock
THE NEXT GENERATION OF HUNTING AMMO TECHNOLOGY
- REVOLUTIONARY HUNTING TECHNOLOGY: From the research and development laboratory of PolyCase Ammunition®, the Inceptor® ARX® is the next-generation of hunting ammunition. Through advanced design and materials science the ARX® uses fluid dynamics and non-expanding surface area instead of expansion to achieve superior terminal performance.
- ENGINEERED FLUID DYNAMICS: By design, the enhanced surface area and design of the ARX® exploit the bullet’s forward energy and redirect that energy in the form of hydraulic displacement (hydrostatic shock). This hydraulic displacement creates a wound cavity that matches or exceeds that created by expanding bullets.
- LATERAL FORCE: The ARX® bullet’s hydraulic displacement effect is achieved by the ARX® technology. The ARX® flutes – grooves on the nose of the bullet – have wide mouths and narrow exit points. When combined with the bullet’s forward velocity into soft tissue, the design of the ARX® flutes causes an increase in pressure of the fluid. As a result, the fluid is laterally ejected from the flutes at a higher velocity than the actual speed of the bullet itself, creating the massive cavitation and wound channels seen in the ARX® gelatin tests.
- SPECIALLY ENGINEERED PROFILE:Because it has no hollow-point or sharp edges on the nose of the bullet, the ARX® feeds like a round nose, yet retains stopping power and terminal performance that exceeds many expanding bullets.
- PRECISE: Injection molded ARX® projectiles deliver exceptional accuracy.
- HIGH VELOCITY: Achieves higher velocity and higher energy than many other hunting cartridges, yet imparts less recoil for quicker follow up shots.
- ADVANCED MATERIALS: Performs in a wide range of conditions and weapons systems.
- 56 gr ARX®
- 1350 fps / 640 ft. lbs.
|Caliber||.45 Long Colt|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|