Remington 597 20" .22LR
Availability: Out of stock
The Model 597™ is easily the most advanced autoloading rimfire rifle ever built, and the most technologically advanced breakthrough in autoloading rimfire rifle technology in 35 years. The difference starts with our proprietary bolt-guidance system, which features a unique set of twin tool-steel guide rails for better stability, feeding reliability and greater out-of-the-box accuracy.
Of course, we didn’t stop there. The bolt, hammer and sear of the Model 597™ all feature an exclusive nickel-Teflon® plating for smooth, dependable operation and an ultra-crisp trigger pull. To assure reliable, long-term accuracy, we’ve also incorporated a unique positive-locking, permanently rigid barrel attachment clamp. Receivers are grooved for standard rimfire mounts and tapped/drilled for Weaver-style bases. Completing the breakthrough design are an innovative last-shot “hold open” magazine feature and our patented, easy-to-use staggered-stack magazine.
- Bolt-guidance system features twin, tool-steel guide rails
- Sear and hammer are Teflon®/nickel-plated for crisp, smooth trigger pull
- Non-glare matte finish
- Adjustable big game iron sights
- Patented drop-out staggered-stack, detachable, 10-shot metal box magazine
- Last-shot "hold open" bolt for added safety
- Unique attachment system rigidly joins barrel to receiver for perfect alignment and enhanced accuracy
|Stock Material||Synthetic - Grey|
|Barrel Length (in)||20 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||10rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).|