• Precision, Button-Rifled Barrel
• Micrometer Click Adjustable Target Rear Sight with Undercut Patridge Front Sight
• Ergonomic Checkered Target Grips
• Switch-Barrel Design Allows Both 5.5” and 7” Barrels on One Frame
• Crisp Target Trigger Factor Set at 2.75 to 3.25 lbs.
• User Adjustable Trigger Stop
The Smith & Wesson Model 41 is the top of the line in rimfire pistols. Used by national level competitors for acute precision in competition, the Model 41 is considered one of the best .22 target pistols ever manufactured.
All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).