Manufactured on the M&P15 modern sporting rifle platform.
14-1/2" Chrome-lined CMV barrel with permanent Smith Vortex™ flash hider for 16" overall length.
- Ensures a complete propellant burn and negligible flash, unlike the standard issue closed-end "bird cage" unit or competing straight-flute designs. Right hand helical flutes will not loosen under sustained fire. The flute configuration is 40% stronger due to greater mass. Accuracy remains the same or improves.
Troy™ 13" TRX Extreme Handguard
- One-Piece, Free Floating Rail, designed for secure installation. Troy™ TRX rails are custom manufactured from aircraft aluminum and finished in MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat.
- New state of the art rotary locking system
- Proprietary patent pending one-piece design
- Reduced heat transfer
- Significant weight reduction
- True U.S. Military Specification M1913 rails
- Increases target acquisition speed
- Free floating design that enhances accuracy
- Includes Troy barrel nut
MBUS® Front and Rear Sights
- Impact resistant polymer provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sights easily activated from either side or by pressing the top