Sig Sauer P320 Compact 9mm w/ Night Sights & Manual Safety
Availability: Out of stock
Unlike any other pistol in its class, the P320 features a unique 5-point safety system, standard on all models:
- Striker Safety
- Disconnect Safety
- 3-point Take Down Safety System
- Takedown is prohibited without removal of magazine
- System prohibits takedown without slide locked to the rear
- Rotation of takedown lever allows disassembly without tools or trigger manipulation.
The unique modular design of the P320 offers the user the ultimate in flexibility to change calibers, sizes, and fit. Small, medium, and large complete polymer grip modules ensure comfortable and optimal fit for the widest range of hand sizes.
This model is MA Compliant and includes an manual safety and loaded chamber indicator.
|Sights (detailed)||Night Sights|
|Barrel Length (in)||3.9 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||10rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email ([email protected]).|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|
- Can the slide be racked with the thumb safety on?