Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm Compact Red Dot Sight (Open Box)
Availability: Out of stock
OPEN BOX UNITS!
These are tested and fully functional open box units with manufacturer warranty.
ROMEO5 Comparison Video:
Sig's ROMEO5 red dot sight is a small, lightweight enclosed red dot sight. The Romeo5 features Sig's MOTAC system (motion activated illumination) which turns the sight off when it is not in use. It activates instantly when it detects the slightest vibration or movement. The feature helps drastically extend the battery life of the sight.
The ROMEO5 includes a total of two risers, one is a low mount riser and one is a 1.41 inch riser (pre-mounted on the Romeo5 in the box) to co-witness with iron sights.
The ROMEO5 will mount on any platform and the solid aluminum design will give peak performance and years of service. Military units trust the ROMEO5 when it counts, so why wouldn’t you?
The ROMEO5 Compact Red Dot Sight provides the civilian and armed professional with a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for today’s MSR/AR platforms.
- The ROMEO5 combines a leading edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price point
- The 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- Features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
We have received a few inquiries from customers regarding the Romeo5 and there are a couple things to check if you buy a new Romeo5 and it does not appear to be working:
- First, make sure the battery is installed correctly with the + facing away from the scope (the + side should be visible when the battery is installed)
- Next, press and hold the + or - button for about two seconds to activate the sight and then press the + button about six to eight times to ensure the dot is visible (sometimes it is set so low it doesn't appear to be visible but is indeed on).
- MOTAC is the motion activation feature of the Romeo5 and is very sensitive. The most minor vibration will activate it. We tested it and found that the vibration from a speaker on a desk while the optic is sitting on the desk is enough to activate it.
- The Romeo5 uses a CR2032 battery that should last a long time. If you are burning through batteries quickly, make sure something isn't vibrating or touching the optic to frequently cause it to activate (for example if it is in a vehicle, it will always activate from the vibration of the engine and driving).
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|